Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £23000 per annum
almost 2 years ago
An opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Assistant to join a Local Authority in their expanding finance function. The duties of the Accounts Assistant will be varied and a role to make your own.
The duties of the Accounts Assistant will include:
- Purchase Ledger function.
- Raising customer invoices.
- Sales Ledger funcation.
- Credit Control funcation.
- Supplier and Customer query resolution.
- Assisting with the cash flow forecasting, month end accounts preparation and ad-hoc projects.
The ideal Accounts Assistant will have the following:
- Good standard of education with literacy and numeracy (A level, AAT Level 3)
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- A strong understanding and working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications Excel
- Analytical, articulate, methoical and well organised with an abilityto multi-task and prioritise the workload.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,and confidence to liaise with people at all levels.
In return, the company offers a good benefits package as well as flexibility on the hours.
If you think that you match all of the criteria above, please apply directly for immediate consideration or call Kirsty Duncan.
This is an urgent requirement so candidates are encouraged to apply immediately - interviews will commence ASAP.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.