£20000 - £22000 per annum + DOE
11 months ago
Due to an exciting period of change, a well-established public sector organisation based in Ormskirk is currently looking to appoint an Accounts Assistant on a permanent basis to join their dynamic finance team.
As Accounts Assistant, you will support the Finance Manager and be responsible for:
- All aspects of the purchase ledger from inputting invoices, processing the payment and reconciling supplier statements
- Managing credit card expenses
- Completing daily bank reconciliations
- Maintaining the sales ledger
- Acting as a point of contact for any finance and payroll related queries
- Managing the monthly end-to-end payroll process including setting up new starters, processing payroll for salaried and hourly staff, and paying tax contributions to HMRC
As Accounts Assistant you will have the following skill set:
- Strong, all-round accounts experience in a busy finance team
- Experience of processing an end-to-end monthly payroll
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Accounts Assistant to join a company with a fast-paced culture and unrivalled opportunities. Our client also offers free on-site parking, 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays and a two-week Christmas shutdown) and discounted gym membership.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Accounts Assistant role, please apply now, or contact Alice Cresswell-Hogg at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.