Manchester, Greater Manchester
£20000 - £24000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Sellick Partnership is recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join a global retail firm based in the City Centre, on a permanent basis.
Our client is looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant to support their expanding finance function. The duties of the Accounts Assistant will be varied and is an excellent opportunity to make the role your own.
The duties of the Accounts Assistant will include:
- Perform all aspects of the purchase ledger function
- Raise customer invoices
- Sales Ledger
- Credit Control
- Customer and supplier query resolution
- Assist with cash flow forecasting,month end accounts preparation and any ad-hoc projects
The ideal Accounts Assistant will have the following:
- Proven accounts assistant experience essential
- Factoring or confidential invoice discounting experience
- Excellent literacy and numearcy skills with a good standard of education (A level, AAT Level 3)
- Experience of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- A strong understanding and working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Analytical,articulate,methoical and well organised with an ability to multi-task and prioritise the workload.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,and confidence to liaise with people at all levels.
In return, the company offers a good benefits package as well as flexibility on the hours.
If you think that you match all of the criteria above, please apply directly for immediate consideration.
This is an urgent requirement so candidates are encouraged to apply immediately.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.