Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £24000 per annum + Study Support
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join a growing business on a permanent basis in the heart of Manchester City Centre. Our client has recently undergone an impressive period of expansion and are looking for a dynamic Accounts Assistant to join their welcoming team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to develop their experience within a forward thinking environment. In addition this role comes with study support toward a professional accountancy qualification.
Key responsibilities of the Accounts Assistant:
- Take ownership of the purchase and sales ledger
- Weekly payment runs
- Check and post Monthly Expenses for all staff
- Carry out bank reconciliations, chase and escalate any aged debt
- Develop relationships with managers across the business to form effective working relationships
- Payroll - (Desirable but not essential) - training will be provided
- Assist with various ad-hoc projects
The ideal Accounts Assistant will:
- Have experience within an accounts function
- Have Sage Line 50 experience (desirable)
- Be AAT fully qualified, or part qualified ACCA/CIMA
- Strong excel skills (VLookups and Pivot Tables)
- High attention to detail
- Be a confident and have a willingness to present fresh ideas
If you or anyone you know as the requisite skills or experience for this Accounts Assistant role, please apply today.
Due to the high number of applicants, if you don't hear back from us in 5 working days, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.