£10.40 - £11.70 per hour
4 months ago
We are urgently recruiting for a temporary Accounts Assistant for an established client in Runcorn starting asap.
Key responsibilities for the Accounts Assistant:
- Manually reconciling supplier stock invoices to deliveries
- Requesting stock and price checks
- Raising credit claims where invoiced prices are incorrect
- Reviewing unmatched delivery notes and liaising with suppliers
- Flexiblity to assist with any other duties when required
Essential experience for the Accounts Assistant:
- Previous experience of stock purchase order system
- Highly organised
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work to deadlines whilst maintain accuracy
- Knowledge of MS Office including Excel
- Previous experience in a similar role
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a busy team and add value on a temporary basis.
Due to location own transport is beneficial.
Candidates without the essential experience will not be reviewed for this position.
Please apply now should you have the relevant experience.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.