£17000 - £23000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Sellick partnership are currently looking to recruit an experienced Accounts Assistant to join our clients finance team based over in Crewe.
As an Accounts Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Bank reconciliations and ad-hoc reporting and analysis
- Recording of cash and bank transactions
- Processing invoices for payment
- Management of the sales and purchase ledgers
- Maintenance of the nominal ledgers
- Resolving payment queries
- Liaising with the marketing for payment approval and subsequent processing of payments
- Payroll production and management
- Assisting with the month and year-end activities
Applicants MUST be able to demonstrate previous relevant experience in a commercial environment. The successful candidate will also have a supporting accounting qualification such as a minimum AAT Level 3 or above.
Accounts Assistant Key skills:
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and outstanding organisational abilities
- Previous experience/knowledge of Sage Line 50 accounts and Excel
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual Dress
- Employee Discount
- On-site Parking
Please apply now for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.