Manchester, Greater Manchester
£22000 - £23000 per annum
28 days ago
Sellick Partnership have been engaged to recruit an Accounts Assistant to join an exciting e-commerce organisation based in Manchester city centre. Our dynamic client has gone from strength to strength following some impressive financial growth and is looking for a passionate, motivated individual to join their Manchester office. With a strong presence in the UK market, and a growing client base overseas, this is a fantastic opportunity for the successful individual to join a welcoming and vibrant organisation
The main purpose of this Accounts Assistant role is to manage both purchase and sales ledger, and support the Finance Manager in the production of payroll, along with month and period end.
* Full management of both sales and purchase ledgers, as well as nominal ledgers
* Recording of any cash and bank transactions, alongside full bank reconciliations and analysis
* Processing invoices for payment and resolving any supplier payment queries
* Liaising with non-finance stakeholders to approve payments and processing of subsequent payment runs
* Assist in the production and management of company payroll
* Support the Finance Manager with month and year-end accounts production
* Assisting the wider finance team with any ad-hoc reporting or analysis when required
The ideal Accounts Assistant:
This role will ideally suit an AAT qualified accountant (or equivalent) with previous experience within a similar role. It is essential that the successful individual has working experience of Sage Line 50 and a background in e-commerce, an understanding of retail is beneficial but not essential. This person will be a dynamic, self-starter with the ability to work autonomously and problem solve effectively.
If you or anyone you know has the requisite skills or experience for this Accounts Assistant role please contact Sam Jeffrey at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.