£23000 - £24000 per annum + DOE
about 2 months ago
Due to an exciting period of change, a well-established public sector organisation based in Liverpool City Centre is currently looking to appoint an Accounts Assistant on a temporary basis for six months to join their dynamic and growing finance team.
As Accounts Assistant, you will support the Finance Business Partner and be responsible for:
- Assisting in the development of an ongoing professional relationship with budget holders
- Bank reconciliations ensuring all postings and cash allocations are up to date
- Accurately and promptly allocating entries to the financial ledger
- Completing month end and year end journal entries
- Assisting with cash flow reporting and forecasting
- Supporting with balance sheet reconciliations
- Working alongside accounts payable to ensure all payments have been approved and coded correctly
As Accounts Assistant you will have the following skill set:
- Previous experience as an Accounts Assistant in a busy finance team
- Strong reconciliation experience
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- AAT qualified or equivalent
- Strong IT skills including Advanced Excel
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to join a company with a fast-paced culture and flexible working.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Accounts Assistant role, please apply now, or contact Alice Cresswell-Hogg at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.