£9 - £11 per hour
6 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting an Accounts Assistant for a Housing Association in Stafford on an interim basis.
Key responsibilities for the Accounts Assistant
- Bank account reconciliation
- Daily cash balancing
- Downloading payment schedules from various income streams and posting to the correct accounts.
- Direct Debit processing
- Direct Debit calculation
- Create and terminate rent accounts
- Methodical and organised
- They will need be IT literate and confident with Excel
- Be able to deliver an excellent customer service and be able to communicate clearly with customers around payment requirements and account set up
The successful candidate will:
- Be an experienced finance professiona
lIf you would like to apply for this fantastic opportunity, please email your CV to email@example.com.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.