£13000 - £18000 per annum + study support, flexi hours and more
10 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join our award-winning, reputable client based in Staffordshire. The ideal candidate will already have experience within a practice organisation and studying their AAT.
This role offers amazing benefits, which includes fully funded AAT training and support, flexible working hours and a great salary package, alongside a talented and ambitious team that pride themselves on delivering a great service and being individual to the industry.
The duties of the Apprentice Accountant include:
- Building long-lasting relationships with clients on a daily basis
- Preparing year-end financial statements for a wide range of clients
- Calculating corporation tax and personal tax liabilities, whilst coming up with tax planning ideas
- Developing technical ability in order to confidently support select clients and offering tips and advice on how to streamline accounting processes
- Shadowing, questioning and learning on the job in order to achieve the AAT studies
The ideal Apprentice Accountant will have:
- A minimum of 5 GCSE's at Level 5 and above and/or A Levels at grade C or above
- Motivation to get to know people and confidence in cultivating long-lasting relationships
- Motivation to learn as much as possible and thrive in a fast paced and bustling environment
- A can-do attitude towards tasks, no matter how big or small
- Previous experience of working within an accountancy practice is essential
Interviews for the role will be taking place between now and January, therefore if this role excites you and your experience meets the criteria above, please apply now for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.