Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£20000 - £24000 per annum
5 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join our award-winning, reputable client based in Stoke. Our client is looking for a personable individual, who is seeking an exciting new challenge.
The duties of the Accounts Assistant will include:
- Preparation and distribution of the monthly departmental cost reporting.
- Posting and reconciling of cash paid/received and liaising with departments to check this process is completed correctly.
- Preparation of monthly Cashbook reconciliations.
- Assistance with the preparation of the weekly Business Indicators reporting, and sales reports.
- Preparation of manual revenue adjustments e.g., cash discounts.
- Assistance with the preparation of monthly control accounts.
- Ensure purchase invoices are coded and unlogged in a timely manner.
- Processing and posting of the weekly wages reports.
- Assist the AR team weekly with invoicing, credits and cash allocation.
- Royalty reporting.
- Ad-hoc queries as requested by the Accounts Supervisor and other departments.
The ideal Accounts Assistant will have:
- Qualification in AAT
- 5 plus years as an accounts assistant
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.