£19000 - £19500 per annum
about 2 months ago
Sellick Partnership has a fantastic opportunity for Accounts Assistant to join a dynamic and entrepreneurial company on a perminant basis where you will get the opportunity to learn off some fantastic people.
The ideal Accounts assistant will need;
- Strong experience in purchase ledger
- Knowledge of Sage50
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong IT skills - Excel & Word
- Excellent attention to detail
- Be pro-active and energetic - Be willing to act on your own initiative and handle problems.
- Well Organised with the ability to prioritise
- A positive attitude and desire to further develop their skills in a growing company.
- Excellent timekeeping and attendance
The Daily duties of the Accounts Assistant will consist of but not be limited to:
Reporting to the Management Accountant the role includes but is not limited to:
- Print Off Supplier Invoices, processing & checking (up to 3000/ month)
- Send Invoices for authorisation
- Chase POD's and queries
- Posting Invoices to inhouse software, linking to Sage 50
- Monthly supplier statement reconciliations
- Generate, check and process payment run
- Posting Subcontractor costs to inhouse software on a weekly basis
- Petty Cash- control and reconcile monthly
- Supplier Payments as per agreed pay dates
- Ad hoc accounts duties
To cover Accounts Assistant during busy periods/absence
- Subcontractor payments
- Bank Reconciliations
- Assisting with Credit Control
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.