£25000 - £35000 per annum
11 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently engaged in the recruitment of an Accounts Executive to join a leading firm of Chartered Accountants.
As one of the region's leading Accountancy Practice, they are offering a fantastic financial package which includes Competitive Salary, Pension contribution and Flexible benefits such as the opportunity to buy additional holiday, cycle to work, childcare schemes and staff discounts with major retailers
The ideal candidate will be either part or fully qualified (ACA/ACCA) and have previous experience working within an Accountancy Practice. The client is flexible on experience as the role can be tailored to either accounts or audit work.
- Responsible for the preparation of Management accounts and year end accounts
- Production of annual financial statements
- Preparation of VAT return
- Assist on Audits
- Review of junior staff work and provide feedback
- Calculate more complex areas for sets of accounts completed by junior members of staff
Skills and experience:
- Experience of accounts preparation
- AAT, ACA or ACCA or qualified by experience (minimum of 2 years)
- Experience of Sage 50 or Xero would be desirable
- Previous practice experience would be advantageous
If you are interested in the position and would like to apply, please apply or contact Kathryn Heeler at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.