about 1 month ago
Our client, a professional Accountancy Practice on the Wirral, is looking for a Accounts Junior to join their growing team. This is an exciting opportunity for candidates new to the industry looking to further their career in Accountancy.
As the Accounts Junior, you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out the accurate preparation and submission of various management reports
- Maintaining complete and accurate accounts, through processing and reviewing transactions
- Providing support to senior finance staff
- Maintaining account reconciliations
The Accounts Junior should meet the following skillset:
- AAT Qualified or equivalent
- Strong communication skills
- Experience within an accounts function
- Able to deal with clients confidently and solve queries efficiently
If you believe your experience matches the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position.
Candidates without relevant experience will not be reviewed for this position.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.