£20000 - £22000 per annum
about 2 years ago
Due to an exciting period of change, a well-established public sector organisation based in Liverpool City Centre is currently looking to appoint an Accounts Payable Analyst on a permanent basis to join their dynamic and growing finance team.
As Accounts Payable Analyst, you will support the Processing Manager and be responsible for:
- Processing purchase invoices in an accurately and timely manner
- Completing monthly supplier statement reconciliations
- Resolving all internal and external supplier queries
- Providing invoice approval training to new starters
- Matching invoices to purchase orders
As Accounts Payable Analyst you will have the following skill set:
- Strong Accounts Payable background with experience in dealing with high volume of invoices
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Great communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Studying towards your AAT qualification or equivalent
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Accounts Payable Analyst to join a company with a fast-paced culture and unrivaled opportunities, including study support you help you progress further within your finance career. Our client also offers excellent pension, 27 days holiday (plus bank holidays) and a flexible working pattern.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Accounts Payable Analyst role, please apply now, or contact Alice Cresswell-Hogg at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.