£9 - £10 per hour
8 months ago
Sellick Partnership are working with a large and successful Local Authority in the South Yorkshire area to recruit for an interim Accounts Payable Officer. This is a crucial role within the Directorate, and the contract will offer longevity, competitive rates and a fantastic challenge.
Duties & responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Officer:
- Raising invoices and making payments
- Input, check and maintain accurate records using corporate electronic systems and spreadsheets
- Using financial systems to undertake financial administration, such as processing payments and reconciliations
- Undertake duties whilst dealing with interruptions, queries and conflicting demands arising from customer queries and requests, ensuring strict deadlines are met
- Undertake telephone duties, dealing politely with customers, providing them with information and guidance
The successful Accounts Payable Officer will have:
- Accounts Payable experience
- Previous exposure to a Finance function
- Experience of working to and meeting strict deadlines
- Good working knowledge of computer based systems including Microsoft Office
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively in both written and verbal formats with members of the public, other employees and external organisation
- An excellent work ethic and able to work in a close-knit team environment
If you feel your experience matches the above criteria and are interested in this role, please send your CV to Nicole Graley at Sellick Partnership or give me a call for a confidential chat.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.