South Shields, Tyne and Wear
£9.00 - £10.00 per hour
over 1 year ago
Sellick Partnership are currently assisting in the recruitment of a temporary Accounts Payable Assistant to join an NHS organisation based in South Shields.
Due to an increase in workload, the Accounts Payable team a looking for an individual who is confident in dealing with supplier queries, experienced in processing invoices and an advanced user of Excel.
Issue purchase order requests
- Code, match, process high volumes of purchase invoices, obtain invoice authorisations timely
- Resolving disputed items and regular ledger housekeeping
- Statement reconciliations
- Deal with creditor enquiries via telephone and email
- Processing bank, cash, credit card transactions daily
- Processing Petty Cash claims
- Daily payment processing via online banking, cheques or credit card
- First point of contact for telephone/email queries in the department
If you are interested in this position please apply or contact Kathryn Heeler at Sellick Partnership for more information.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website