Up to £19000 per annum
3 months ago
Accounts Payable Clerk - Runcorn - 12 months
We are urgently recruiting for an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk for one of our established clients in Runcorn to cover a maternity leave for 12 months.
Key responsibilities for the Accounts Payable Clerk
- Based within the Accounts Payable team
- Processing high volume supplier invoices
- AAT qualified or equivalent but not essential
- Matching Purchase Orders
- Resolving Accounts Payable exceptions on a daily basis
- Producing full supplier statement reconciliations
- Dealing with Accounts Payable queries and resolving these
- Attending monthly ledger review meetings
- Explaining any variances on supplier accounts
The Accounts Payable Clerk will meet the following criteria:
- Extensive experience of working within a high volume Accounts Payable environment
- Attention to detail with high levels of accuracy
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Good understanding of MS Office
- Strong Excel skills
This is an exciting opportunity to work for an established organisation working within a fast paced environment.
Candidates without the essential criteria will not be reviewed for this position.
Please apply now should you have the relevant experience.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.