£8.50 - £9.84 per hour + car parking
7 months ago
Accounts Payable Input Clerk
£8.50phr - £9.84phr
Accounts Payable Input Clerk required to join one of our established clients in Runcorn on a temporary ongoing basis due to a busy workload. The Accounts Payable Input Clerk requires a person with good attention to detail, organised, able to accept coaching, good computer skills etc. My client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who is an experienced Accounts Payable Input Clerk to join their dynamic and growing finance function.
As the Accounts Payable Clerk you will be working within a team carrying out varied duties including inputting high volume invoices, reconciliations, accounts payable and any other duties below:
Key responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Input Clerk;
- Inputting high volume purchase invoices
- To maintain and manage the purchase ledger
- Processing of invoices on receipt, ensuring that all invoices are authorised,
- Posting invoices to the system and arranging payment of invoices.
- Checking and reconciling supplier statements.
Required skills and experience of the Accounts Payable Input Clerk
- The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and numeracy skills
- AAT qualified or equivalent
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook with experience of using pivot tables
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise responsibilities
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Demonstrates initiative, whilst able to take direction
- Minimum of three years' experience in a similar role is desirable but not essential
This is fantastic opportunity to join a company with a fast-paced competitive culture with unrivalled opportunities. Our client also offers free car parking.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Accounts Payable Input Clerk, please apply now, or contact Lindsay Richey at Sellick Partnership.
We will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and shortlisted candidates will be contacted before the closing date.
Disclaimer: Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.