Manchester, Greater Manchester
£18000 - £22000 per annum + pension
6 months ago
Sellick Partnership are representing an established, globalclient in their search for a dynamic Accounts Payable Clerk to join their expanding Finance team. Our client is a well known tech industry, and following a period of development, they are looking to expand their experienced finance function.
This is a full time position, which requires an enthusiastic, hard-working individual to assist with the matching, processing and posting of invoices.
The Key responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Clerk
* Reviewing the Accounts Payable mailbox daily and dealing with any queries
* Selecting invoices for payment and ensuring that invoices are correctly filed (circa 500/week)
* Uploading payment runs to be approved in banking system
* Entering invoice details, logging and scanning for approval
* Working with strong controls to chase appropriate approvals
* Distributing invoices to the P&L once they have been approved
* Dealing with supplier queries and creditor calls
* Resolving any internal or external queries via Email or telephone
* Ad-hoc system improvement work
The Ideal Accounts Payable Clerk
The ideal Accounts Payable Clerkl will be a confident, motivated individual with strong communication skills. It is essential that this driven individual has excellent attention to detail and organisational abilities. This professional individual will have experience in an Accounts Payable position, dealing with a high volume of invoices. Strong computer and telephone skills are essential, coupled with the ability to liaise with others and form effective working relationships. If you or someone you know have the necessary skills or qualifications for this Accounts Payable C;erl vacancy, please contact Sam Sullivan at Sellick Partnership on 0161 834 1642 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.