£9 - £10 per hour + DOE
12 days ago
An excellent opportunity for an Accounts Payable Clerk has arisen to join a well-established Liverpool based organisation on an initial temporary basis for two to three months.
As Accounts Payable Clerk you will be part of a busy finance function and will be responsible for:
- Coding all invoices correctly and in a timely manner
- Being the first point of call for all incoming queries
- Investigating and resolving any supplier queries
- Raising purchase order numbers
- Supporting the wider finance team with any ad hoc project work
As Accounts Payable Clerk you will have previous experience in an Accounts Payable function and will have:
- Experience of processing high volume invoices
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of Oracle would be highly advantageous
As Accounts Payable Clerk you will have the opportunity to assist the wider finance team and develop the role over a busy period. There is also be the opportunity for progression for the right individual.
If you have experience as an Accounts Payable Clerk and this position is of interest, please apply now to be considered.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.