£17000 - £19500 per annum
7 months ago
A well-established business in Liverpool is looking to recruit an Accounts Payable Clerk on an initial six month contract.
As Accounts Payable Clerk you will be responsible for ensuring all purchase invoices are dealt with in a timely and accurate manner as well as:
- Ensuring all invoices and expenses are recorded by due dates
- Coding all invoices and expenses correctly and in line with nominal and cost centre codes
- Authorising invoices and expenses for payment
- Dealing with invoice queries from departments and suppliers
- Ensuring invoices are paid in a timely manner
- Review and approve payment runs
- Setting up new suppliers
- Monitoring and reviewing supplier statement reconciliations
- Maintaining the purchase ledger system
The successful Accounts Payable Clerk will:
- Have previous experience in a high volume accounts payable role
- Strong on IT systems including Excel
- Great problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and customer service
- Strong attention to detail
This is a great opportunity to join a growing organisation in Liverpool with potential permanent prospects for the right candidate.
Please apply now if this role is of interest.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.