Accounts Payable Clerk
Manchester, Greater Manchester
0161 834 1642
Sellick Partnership have an excellent Purchase Ledger opportunity to join a well-established organisation based in South Manchester on a temporary basis. Due to growing workloads the business are going through a period of internal expansion and require an immediately available purchase ledger clerk to hit the ground running.
As a Purchase Ledger you will be responsible for:
- Processing a high number of supplier invoices
- Ensuring that all the invoices are authorised and coded correctly
- Querying supplier invoices with the relevant department
- Maintain a good professional relationship with suppliers
- Produce weekly aged creditor reports and clear all debit balances
- Liaise with the sales ledger team
- Assist with any ad hoc duties, including data analysis
To be a successful candidate for this Purchase Ledger position you must:
- Have previous Purchase Ledger experience
- Have IT experience using Excel or other finance systems
- Work to strict month-end deadlines
- Have a strong and confident phone manner
- Have commercial awareness
- Be highly organised
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to work off own initiative as well as part of a team
Please apply now should you have the relevant experience.
Candidates without the required experience will not be reviewed for the position.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.