£18000 - £22000 per annum + DOE
over 1 year ago
Due to an exciting period of change, a well-established business based in Liverpool City Centre is currently looking to appoint an Accounts Payable Clerk on a fixed term contract basis for nine months to join their dynamic and growing finance team.
As Accounts Payable Clerk, you will support the Accounts Payable Manager and be responsible for:
- Positing and processing financial transactions relating to supplier invoices
- Processing company credit card and staff expenses accordingly
- Assessing invoices, company credit card statements and staff expenses to allocate costs accordingly
- Acting as the first point of contact for any supplier queries
- Ensuring VAT are reclaimed correctly
As Accounts Payable Clerk you will have the following skill set:
- Proven experience as an Accounts Payable Clerk in a high volume, fast-paced Accounts Payable team
- Legal sector experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and to meet strict deadlines
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Accounts Payable Clerk to join a company with a fast-paced culture and unrivalled opportunities. Our client also a day off for your birthday, 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) and a flexible working pattern.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Accounts Payable Clerk role, please apply now, or contact Rachel Smith at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.