£18000 - £20000 per annum
5 months ago
I am currently working with a fantastic Client in Cramlington who are looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk on a permanent basis.
The successful Purchase Legder Clerk will be part of a close knit company and will have a strong background in all aspects of purchase ledger.
- Processing of purchase invoices
- Processing of employee expenses
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Setting up and maintaining new and exisiting supplier accounts
- Processing BACS payments for regular payment runs to suppliers
- Maintain good relationships with suppliers
- Ensure month end reconciliation process is completed on time
- Ad hoc duties as required by Finance Manager
- 3+ years recent experience as a Purchase Ledger Clerk
- AAT part or fully qualified (desired but not essential)
- Good Excel knowledge and experience
- High level of attention to detail
- Good communication skills at all levels
To apply or find out more information please contact Maz Williams at Sellick Partnership, Newcastle
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.