Leeds, West Yorkshire
6 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently working with a dynamic public sector organisation, to support them in their search for an Accounts Payable Clerk, on an initial 3 month basis. Our esteemed client sit within a thriving area of the public sector, and following some internal developments, have a vacancy within their team which may result in further employment for the successful candidate. Reporting into an experienced transactional manager, this fast paced role is an exciting opportunity for a developing finance professional.
* Processing, review and reconciliation of supplier invoices, approximately 100-150/week
* Following up queries, identifying the issue and understanding the next steps in rectifying that
* Chasing invoices and raising purchase order numbers
* Uploading payment runs to be approved in banking system
* Working with strong controls to chase appropriate approvals
* Supporting the Accounts Assistant and wider finance team with any ad hoc duties
* Liaising with the wider finance team to continuously identify and implement new process improvements
The ideal Accounts Payable Clerk:
Previous experience within an Accounts Payable role is essential, as is a professional approach to working with suppliers. An understanding of Oracle Cloud is beneficial but not essential. This role would suit a hardworking, self-motivated individual who is looking to add to their experience within a fast paced organisation and a closely knit team.
If you or anyone you know has the requisite skills or experience for this Accounts Payable role, please contact Sam Jeffrey at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.