Birmingham, West Midlands
£9 - £12 per hour
11 months ago
Role: Accounts Payable Clerk
Location: Birmingham based but currently home working
Hourly rate: £9 -£12 per hour
Work hours: 9am to 5pm Monday to Thursday and 9am to 4pm on Friday
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting to an Accounts Payable Clerk for our Public Sector Client in Birmingham.
As an Accounts Payable Clerk, you will effectively facilitate the day-to-day operation of the purchase ledger to support the business. To be successful within this role, you will drive forward areas of improvement by initiating ideas to improve overall standards within the Accounts Payable department.
Key responsibilities for the Accounts Payable Clerk:
- Processing of purchase ledger invoices against purchase orders
- Allocation of authorised invoice differences
- Facilitate resolving outstanding invoice queries
- New Vendor account creation
- Supplier statement reconciliation
- Vendor payment processing
- At least 2 years' experience working in Accounts Payables
- Proficient in MS office- Word, excel etc
- The ability to work with Excel for Vlookups to do vendor reconciliations on a regular basis
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
My client are needing to move fast with this role so the closing date is Friday 9th July.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.