£9.62 - £10.78 per hour
3 months ago
We are urgently recruiting for a temporary Accounts Payable Clerk for one of our established clients based in Birkenhead starting asap.
Key responsibilities for the Accounts Payable Clerk:
- Receiving and processing high volume supplier invoices
- Matching, Batching and coding and inputting invoice details
- Managing email inbox ensuring all supplier invoices and credits are printed on a daily basis
- Where copy invoices are needed ensuring documents are inputted onto the system as priority
- Flexibility to assist with any other duties when required
Essential experience for the Accounts Payable Clerk:
- Highly organised
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work to deadlines whilst maintain accuracy
- Knowledge of MS Office including Excel
- Previous experience within accounts payable role
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a busy team and add value on a temporary basis.
If you think you meet the criteria desired of the Account Payable Clerk, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Candidates without the essential criteria will not be reviewed for this position.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.