£38000 - £40000 per annum + benefits
5 months ago
Our client is a well-established business in Liverpool city centre. During an exciting time of change and transformation, they are looking to recruit an experienced Accounts Payable Manager to drive the team through the ongoing change period.
The Accounts Payable Manager will be responsible for:
- Acting as a Business Partner for the Operations team, including preparing budgets and reviewing ongoing expenses
- Dealing with high value, more complicated supply agreements
- Managing the transfer of Accounts Payable from recently a acquired subsidiary
- Payment practices report
- Staff development and evaluating
- Improving processes and looking for efficiencies
- Reviewing mileage claims to ensure 45p/25p split is correct
The Accounts Payable Manager will meet the following skillset:
- Recent experience of managing an Accounts Payable or Purchase Ledger team (in a high volume large organisation)
- Relevant experience of supplier management and procurement practices
- Development of system controls, policy and procedures to manage cost, appropriate accounting and efficiency
- Payment system implementation experience
- Proven hands on people manager
Big company experience is crucial for this role. We are unable to consider your application without previous experience working in a management experience within an Accounts Payable function at a large organisation or PLC.
This is an exciting time to join a fast-growing, prospering business which offers a family company culture and excellent benefits.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.