£50000 - £55000 per annum + DOE
8 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Payable Manager to join a leading UK Financial Services business on an initial six month contract.
As Accounts Payable Manager you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing a team of 10 members to ensure the smooth day to day running of the Accounts Payable function
- Dealing with high value and complex supplier agreements
- Managing the transfer of the Accounts Payable function from a newly acquired subsiduary to head office
- Leading on process improvement for the team and implementing new processes and procedures through looking for efficiences
- Day to day management of staff and staff development
- Reporting on accounts payable and aged balances
- Reviewing the purchase ledger to ensure all expected invoices are recieved, posted and paid in line with deadlines
- Acting as an esclation point for any queries
- Acting as a Business Parter to the wider business for any queries related to the Accounts Payable function
- Leading on a system implementation for the business
The successful Accounts Payable Manager applicant will have the following skill set:
- Recent experience as an Accounts Payable Manager inlcuding the management of staff and management of a high volume Accounts Payable function
- Previous experience of system implementation
- Excellent communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Accounts Payable Manager to join a well-established business in the heart of Liverpool City Centre with a competitve benefits package which includes flexible working and permanent prospects for the right individual.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.