Accounts Payable Officer
£9.50 - £10.5 per hour
Sellick Partnership are working with a large and successful Public Sector organisation in Nottinghamshire to recruit for an interim Accounts Payable Officer to cover a period of sickness leave. This and is a crucial role within the Finance function and gives the successful applicant the chance to add an impressive name onto their CV. This contract will offer longevity, competitive rates and a fantastic challenge.
Duties & responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Officer:
- Posting supplier invoices and credit notes onto the finance system, ensuring that payment terms and conditions are correctly applied and payments are made according to these terms
- Logging invoices and credit notes onto the system
- Input, check and maintain accurate records using corporate electronic systems and spreadsheets
- Regularly reconciling supplier statements and resolving queries
- Ensuring that payments made manually are accurately posted onto the finance system
The successful Accounts Payable Officer will have:
- Accounts Payable experience (minimum of 3 years)
- Previous exposure to a Finance function
- Experience of working to and meeting strict deadlines
- Good working knowledge of computer based systems including Microsoft Excel
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively in both written and verbal formats with members of the public, other employees and external organisation
- An excellent work ethic and able to work in a close-knit team environment
This role is interviewing w/c 22nd February, with a start date of 1st March. Please apply now for immediate consideration or get in touch for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.