£23000 - £28000 per annum + DOE
8 months ago
Accounts Payable Supervisor required to join a well established company based in Runcorn. Our client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who is an experienced Accounts Payable Supervisor to join their growing finance function.
As the Accounts Payable Supervisor you will be reporting to the Transaction Finance Manager and you will be supervising the team and workflows to ensure companies invoices and credit notes are all correctly reconciled and interfaced into the finance systems alongside other duties below:
Key responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Supervisor
* Management of a team of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable Clerks
* Preparing team KPIs, direct and support the teams and workflows
* Resolve escalated queries or problems and reporting them to the Accounts Payable Manager
* Weekly cash flow forecasting
* Monitoring all the company invoices and credit notes into the finance systems including receipt, distribution and processing
* Manage the team reconciliations
* Ensuring all credit claims and statement reconciliations are actioned
Required skills and experience of the Accounts Payable Supervisor
* Proven experience in a similar role
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Excellent written and communication skills
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel
* Knowledge of SAP is desirable
This is fantastic opportunity to join a company who are going through a period of growth and change with unrivalled opportunities. Our client also offers excellent benefits including free car parking.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Accounts Payable Supervisor role, please apply now, or contact Rachel Smith at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.