Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£21000 - £25000 per annum + public sector pension
about 1 month ago
Sellick Partnership are currently looking to recruit a Permanent Accounts Payable Supervisor for a Public Sector organisation in Wolverhampton.
Key responsibilities for the Accounts payable Supervisor:
- Ensure that invoices are posted on a timely basis, supplier statements are reconciled and that the management accountant has the relevant information to close purchase ledger at month end
- Accurately post invoices against purchase orders, where applicable, and effectively assist with the resolution of matching discrepancies
- Ensure supplier invoices and debit/credit notes are processed accurately and in a timely manner, in accordance with internal polices and external requirements
- Obtain authorisation and coding for all non-purchase order invoices before accurately inputting into the system
- Reconcile supplier statements on a regular basis and take action as appropriate
- Investigate and resolve any purchase ledger queries by liaising with suppliers and the business buyers, ensuring the list of queried invoices is minimal
- Ensure that all documents are filed regularly and accurately
Essential experience for the Accounts payable Supervisor:
- Public Sector experience is desirable but not essential
- Experience working at a Supervisor level
Please apply now for consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.