£25655 - £31534 per annum + pension, flexible working, time off
about 1 month ago
Accounts Recievable/Debtor Team Leader required to join a rapidly growing Public Sector organisation in Cambridge. My client is looking for an enthusiastic and friendly individual who has previous experience in an Accounts Assistant or Accounts Receivable position to join their dynamic and stable Accounts Receivable function in a Health Care environment on a full-time, permanent or contract position.
As the Accounts Receivale Team Leader you will be mentored, trained and work alongside the Management Team, maintaining the Accounts Receivable section, including the organisation and distribution of work within the team. You will work within a stable team carrying out varied duties including the identification, documentation, administration and financial procedures relating to the maintenence of the Sales Ledger.
Key Responsibilties of the Accounts Receivable Team Leader/Debtor Team Leader:
- Timely and accurate production of the internal and sundry debtor invoices and their supporting data
- Facilitate accurate and speedy production of invoices and credit notes
- Maintenance and preparation of the management and statistical information
- Produce reports and figures for the Income Team by using complex functions within excel spreadsheets
- Carry out surveys/audits if all Debtor Section work
- Carry out Credit Control functions
- Maintaining accurate and legible records at all times.
Required skills and experience of the Accounts Receivable Team Leader/Debtor Team Leader:
- NVQ Level 5 or Vocational equivalent Degree or AAT
- 5 years proven experience in a Sales Ledger environment
- 3 years of supervisory experience
- Detailed understanding of Accounting Procedures
- Ability to plan workload to ensure financial timetables are met
- Day to day supervision and training of staff
- Ability to work under pressure.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join this Cambridge based company. A fast-paced and fun culture with development opportunities, including study support to help you progress further in your career. Our client also offers excellent pension, healthcare and high street retailer discounts as well as a generous holiday allowance.
If you believe you have the necessary skills, ambition and experience for the Accounts Team Leader role, please apply now, or contact Rebecca Dawson at Sellick Partnership. With the department workload increasing due to the success of the organisation, the client is looking for a relatively quick appointment, however is respective of notice periods.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.