Didsbury, Greater Manchester
£28000 - £32000 per annum
9 months ago
Accounts Receivable Team Leader
Sellick Partnership are actively recruiting for an Accounts Receivable Team Leader, to provide a comprehensive and professional accounting function, by overseeing the sales ledger team.
The main purpose of the role is to lead and manage the Accounts Receivable team ensuring that routine tasks are undertaken in line with agreed timetables. You will be producing specified rent control account reconciliations on a weekly and monthly basis to ensure regulatory indicators and financial convents can be monitored. You will also be responsible for managing all the Accounts Receivable queries and identifying learning opportunities from any service failure.
As the Accounts Assistant you will be working with the Finance Director and Finance Controller maintaining business accounts. You will work within a team carrying out varied duties including reconciliations, accounts payable and accounts receivable alongside other duties below:
Key responsibilities of the Accounts Receivable Team Leader:
- Ensure all new customers are accurately set up on the core financial system
- Complete the month end sales ledger close in the core financial system in line with an agreed timetable
- To regularly run an aged debt and ensure all outstanding debt is chased, by working with debt owners
- Prepare the provision for bad debt workings for inclusion in the accounts
- To undertake spot checks daily that both the core financial system and the management system are in sync
- Identify improvements to the service and implement under the direction of the financial accountant
- Prepare working papers for statutory and regulator return, statutory accounts or the business plan in line with the timetable agreed by the senior management team
Required skills and experience of the Accounts Receivable Team Leader
- AAT or qualified by experience
- Ability to complete tasks in an accurate and timely manor, when working under pressure
- Good written and verbal communication
- Organisation and ability to time-manage workload
- Ability to deliver a high level of customer service
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Accounts Receivable Team Leader role, please apply now, or contact Stephanie Tasker at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.