Darlington, County Durham
9 months ago
Sellick Partnership have an exciting opportunity for a fully Qualified Accountant to join a market leading, independent firm of chartered accountants based in Darlington.
The successful candidate will assist with the delivery of Statutory, Regulatory and Management reporting requirements for a diverse range of public and private sector clients.
This opportunity will enable you to play a key role in helping clients to comply with their reporting requirements and allow you to develop your own reporting knowledge within a new and expanding team
- ACA / CA / ACCA part-qualified or fullyqualified would be desirable. Alternatively, for the successful individual there may be the opportunity to study for an ACCA accounting qualification
- Some experience of local authority accounting regulation, IFRS, and/or new UK GAAP gained within the reporting arena
- Confident in the use of Microsoft Office and other desktop applications
- A real desire to develop your technical skills by working within our centre of excellence
- Assertive and proactive approach to the delivery / implementation of client engagements
- Ability to network effectively within large organisations and build relationships with individuals and clients.
- Strong interpersonal skills: written, presentation and influencin
- Analytical capability, attention to detail
- Ability to utilise research effectively and explain complex subjects in a clear manner
From a package perspective, the organisation fully believe in paying for the relevant experience, and offer a competitive benefits package. They are also fully invested in helping to develop and support candidates who are ambitious and can offer progression within the business.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website