Durham, County Durham
about 2 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently working with one of the fastest growing firms of independent accountants and business advisors to recruit an Accounts Senior into their growing team due to rapid expansion. This companies staff at at the forefront of their industry and so the Accounts Senior alongwith other employees, will be encouraged to achieve their goals through training, support and promotion.
The Accounts Senior's responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Completion of year end statutory accounts and working closely with the business
- Working with a varied portfolio of clients including charities and owner managed businesses
- Good IT and accounts production software skills required
- Regular on site client contact
The successful candidate will:
- Ideally be qualified to an AAT or ACA/ACCA level or qualified by experience
- Have experience working in an Accountancy Practice
- Be looking for an exciting opportunity to develop
- Have strong communication skills as well as the ability to work cohesively with all members of staff
- Have flexibility to travel to meet clients where required
- Be diligent and have a proactive personality with a drive to provide the highest service levels to clients
Competitive salary and benefits package provided.
If you're looking to work for a business who pride themselves on finding unique solutions for even the most complex financial situations then this could be a great opportunity for you.
If you're interested in applying for this position then please contact Helen Dodds at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.