8 months ago
We are currently working with a growing Accountancy Practice in Chester to recruit for an Accounts Senior or Semi-Senior. This firm is ideal for someone who wants stability in their career with development opportunities; working with a wide variety of interesting clients from a range of different industries.
As Accounts Senior, you will be responsible for:
- Accounts production to final review stage prior to sending to clients and liaising with them directly
- Processing VAT Returns and preparing corporation tax computations
- Filing tax returns and abbreviated accounts online
- Preparing individual and group statutory accounts under UK GAAP, including FRS102
- Preparing draft reports and other documentations for presentation to clients
The Accounts Senior will meet the following criteria:
- Experience working in an accountancy practice
- Gained experience with preparation of accounts, and knowledge of tax
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- ACA/ACCA or equivalent Qualified or Part-Qualified/ Working towards
This opportunity provides opportunity for career progression and the potential to continue studies with support if required.
If you think your skillset meets the requirements, please apply with your most recent CV.
Candidates without relevant experience will not be reviewed for this role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccesful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website