Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£18000 - £250000 per annum + Additional Benefits
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for an Accounts Senior to join a reputable and established Accountancy Firm based in Stoke-on-Trent. The successful Accounts Senior will be responsible for providing exceptional service whilst preparing accounts, tax returns and attending statutory audits.
The duties of the Accounts Senior will include:
- Preparing the annual accounts of limited and non-limited company status clients.
- Producing final draft accounts and tax computations for review.
- Producing management accounts, cash flows and budgets.
- Providing a full range of company secretarial services.
- Organising your workload so you can prepare accounts and tax returns efficiently within time and budget constraints.
- Checking-in client's records and notifying them of any deficiencies, whilst assisting the improvement of their bookkeeping systems.
The successful candidate will:
- Have previous experience in a senior or semi-senior accounts role.
- Have minimum five years' accounts experience.
- Have experience with cloud technology.
- Be ACCA/ACA qualified or part-qualified.
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration. Successful candidate will be contacted shortly after application and interviews will be taking place within the next few weeks.
Closing date for applications is Friday 5th May 2019.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice