Sellick Partnership are currently assisting in the recruitment of an Accounts Senior to join one of the largest Independent Accountancy firms in the North East, based in Newcastle. Due to continued growth, our client is looking for a candidate to join their expanding healthcare team to assist with their continually growing client base and will provide specialist training and support.
As an Accounts Senior in Practice, your main responsibilities will include:
- Completion of year end statutory accounts and working closely with the business.
- Exposure to year end accounts, bookkeeping and the completion of VAT returns.
- The chance to specialise in a particular sector, further developing your expertise.
- Regular, on site client contact.
- Qualified to an AAT or ACA/ACCA level or qualified by experience
- Experience working in an Accountancy Practice, likely over 3 years as a minimum
- Looking for an exciting opportunity to develop
- This is a dynamic and developing team so strong communication skills are essential as well as the ability to work cohesively with all members of staff.
- Flexibility to travel to meet clients where required
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to take the next step in their career, partnered with a competitive salary and benefits package for the successful candidate.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Accounts Senior role, please apply now, or contact Wayne Jackson at Sellick Partnership.
The closing date is 14th April at 12pm. We will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and shortlisted candidates will be contacted before the closing date.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role .