£27000 - £35000 per annum
3 months ago
Due to an exciting period of growth, a world wide Accountancy business based in Liverpool City Centre is currently looking to appoint an Accounts Team Leader on a Permanent basis.
As Accounts Team Leader, you will support the Finance Manager and be responsible for:
- Support national audit teams with review and quality assurance of statutory accounts prepared to relevant processes and procedures
- Supporting and training junior members of the team, setting and reviewing aims
- Quality checking team members work and reviewing output
- Ensuring the team is meating agreed business SLAs
As Accounts Team Leader you will have the following skill set:
- Previous experience within a financial environment
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- ACA/ACCA qualified or equivalent would be beneficial
- Strong IT skills including Advanced Excel
This is a fantastic opportunity for a the Accounts Team Leader to join a company with a fast-paced culture and unrivaled opportunities, including 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), with the ability to buy 10 additional days, flexible working, discounts and more.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Senior Accounts Assistant role, please apply now with your most recent CV.
Those without relevant experience will not be reviewed for this position.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.