£28000 - £37000 per annum + plus benefits
2 months ago
Accounts Team Leader
£28,000 - £37,000
Due to an exciting period of change, a well-established organisation based in Central Liverpool is currently looking to appoint an Accounts Team Leader on a permanent basis to join their dynamic and rapidly growing team.
As an Accounts Team Leader you will play a key role in contributing to the next phase of the company's strategy and your responsibilities will be as follows:
Key responsibilities of the Accounts Team Leader
- Manage and supervise a team and monitoring their productivity.
- Responsible for their performance whilst providing coaching and feedback to team.
- Support regional client facing audit teams.
- Work with the company's proprietary audit support systems.
- Deal with internal queries with colleagues and teams across the company.
- Provide support to other colleague teams.
- Deputise for Senior colleagues when necessary.
Required skills and experience of the Accounts Team Leader
- Previous line management experience.
- Demonstrable experience of previous coaching through 1-2-1's.
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Willingness to learn new systems.
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Ability to work well within a team.
- Ability to use own initiative and have flexible approach.
- 3 years previous line management experience within an office is advantageous.
- Demonstrable experience of audit, accounts or financial services background is advantageous.
- ACCA/ACA part qualified/ QBE is advantageous.
As a Accounts Team Leader you will be offered competitive starting salaries and review remuneration packages regularly to ensure that pay reflects performance. Our company also offers 25 days holiday, access to personal pension scheme, life assurance cover and income protection insurance. There is also a range of voluntary benefits:
- Buy up to 10 days extra holiday.
- Enjoy discounts off cinemas, dining and gyms.
- Access childcare vouchers.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Accounts Team Leader role, please apply now, or contact Chloe O'Brien at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.