£28000 - £37000 per annum + plus benefits
10 months ago
Accounts Team Leader
Due to an exciting period of change, a well-established organisation based in Central Liverpool is currently looking to appoint an Accounts Team Leader on a permanent basis to join their dynamic and rapidly growing team.
As an Accounts Team Leader you will play a key role in contributing to the next phase of the company's strategy and your responsibilities will be as follows:
Key responsibilities of the Accounts Team Leader
- Liaise with clients and client teams.
- Support teams with basic bookkeeping, accounts payable, credit control and ad-hoc processes.
- Support with review and management of management accounts.
- Train and coach junior members and monitor performance.
- Build strong working relationships with clients.
- Ensure workload is completed timely and to the highest quality.
- Ensure SLAs and KPIs.
- Work with Microsoft Excel and other desktop and cloud accounting packages.
Required skills and experience of the Accounts Team Leader
- Ideally ACCA, ACA, CIMA
- Experience in similar role and with people and performance management.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and attention to detail.
- Strong IT skills and accounting systems (ideally Sun, SAP Business1, AIQ, Netsuite etc)
- Ability to manage workload whilst meeting deadlines.
- Ability to work within a team using own initiative.
As an Accounts Team Leader you will be offered competitive starting salaries and review remuneration packages regularly to ensure that pay reflects performance. Our company also offers 25 days holiday, access to personal pension scheme, life assurance cover and income protection insurance. There is also a range of voluntary benefits:
- 25 days holiday.
- Buy up to 10 days extra holiday.
- Enjoy discounts off cinemas, dining and gyms.
- Access childcare vouchers.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Accounts Team Leader role, please apply now, or contact Chloe O'Brien at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.