Stockton-on-Tees, County Durham
£14 - £16 per hour
5 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for an Accounts Team Leader to undertake work for our public sector client on a temporary basis. The successful Accounts Team Leader should be able to start immediately and be able to commit to at least 4 months in contract.
- Reconciliation of key Control Accounts
- Checking of control accounts as executed by junior members of staff within the section.
- Preparation of analysed daily cash flow forecasts in liaison with the Financial Services Manager to ensure that the desired year-end cash position is achieved.
- Overseeing all duties in relation to Debt Recovery for the company including the analysis of aged debtors, liaison with debtors, follow through of debt recovery procedures and referral to debt recovery agencies when necessary to maintain appropriate level of company debtors. Debtor issues will need resolving that require a range of options to be considered to ensure the required result is attained.
- Assisting the Financial Services Manager in ensuring that Financial Procedure Notes are kept accurate and up to date, and providing help and advice to other members of the business.
- Assisting in the preparation of the Annual Financial Accounts and Annual Accounts for Charitable Funds, ensuring that all associated documentation and working papers are fully completed and documented to meet year-end timetables.
- Supervision of General Ledger Posting and turnover of account periods on Debtors and Creditors Ledgers on computerised Financial System.
Our client is ideally looking to conduct Microsoft Teams interviews this week with a view of the successful candidate being able to start on Monday 15th March. If you are interested in this opportunity please contact Helen Dodds at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.