£30000 - £45000 per annum + £Competitive
9 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently partnered with a leading Pensions provider as they seek to recruit a new Actuarial Analyst to join their specialist Pricing team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Part Qualified Actuary with DB experience who may be looking to move away from a consultancy role - Actuarial exams are also supported but there is no expectation for you to progress with them if you do not want to.
Responsibilities of the Actuarial Analyst:
- Work with colleagues on ad-hoc projects to improve efficiency and develop processes
- Work typically includes actuarial valuation calculations, funding updates, transfer values and accounting disclosures
- Opportunity to own and run strands of work within the team, take on management roles and contribute to team learning and development
Key experience of the Actuarial Analyst:
- Degree Qualified
- Proven Defined Benefit Actuarial Analyst experience
- Good/Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- An understanding of the legislative framework and structure of Defined Benefit Pension Schemes
If you're excited about the prospect of becoming an Actuarial Analyst at a leading Pensions Provider then please apply with your CV below, or contact Jack Dykins.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.