£25000 - £35000 per annum + £Competitive
7 months ago
Sellick Partnership are working with a FTSE100 Insurer as they look to multiple Actuarial Analysts.
There a number of opportunities with this client across the Actuarial Reporting, Production, and Capital teams - which can be based remotely.
The client works under a fluid resource model, giving team members a great opportunity to get involved in a variety of work and develop a broad skillset. Successful candidates will also each be assigned a coach who is focused on their development and supporting them to achieve their potential.
Key aspects of the role:
- Delivering tasks assigned by engagement managers and senior colleagues
- Supporting any change activity designed to accelerate team processes or respond to regulatory change e.g. automation, IFRS17
- Reporting monthly on new business results
- Producing financial results and supporting analysis, data and models
Skills and Experience sought:
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to work independently
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Financial or regulatory reporting experience (IFRS/Solvency II) preferred but not required
Multiple roles are available at different levels and the client are open to Graduate applicants.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming an Actuarial Analyst then please apply with your CV below or contact Jack Dykins.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website