Leeds, West Yorkshire
£32000 - £45000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Reserving Analyst sought for a top 10 General Insurer who are looking to bolster their team following a period of sustained growth. Our client is looking for a self-starter with strong technical skills and a keen eye for detail.
Some of the key responsibilities of the Reserving Analyst include:
- Monitoring the quarterly run-off of reserves by conducting actual vs expected analysis
- Ensure appropriate methods and models are used in the calculation of technical provisions
- Assess the quality of data available for reserving purposes
- Ensure that actuarial policies, processes and procedures meet the requirements under Solvency II
- Provide actuarial assistance on internal projects (e.g. IFRS17) and initiatives as required
Desirable skills for the Reserving Analyst:
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in a highly numerate subject
- General Insurance experience in either Reserving, Pricing or Capital.
- Good exam progress
- Strong attention to detail
Benefits of the role:
- 25 Days Holiday
- Competitive salary
- 10% Pension
- Gym membership
For further information, please apply below with your CV
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.