4 months ago
Actuarial Analyst sought for a partner-led Consultancy on a permanent basis. Our client is seeking a Part Qualified Actuary or stop-studier to join their Pensions technical team to improve process efficiency and check process-based work.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Part Qualified Actuary or stop-studier to join a partner-led Consultancy as an Actuarial Analyst.
Responsibilities of the Actuarial Analyst:
- Actuarial valuation calculations, funding updates, transfer values and accounting disclosures
- Work with colleagues across the business on ad-hoc projects to improve efficiency and develop processes
- Review scheme information and liaise with internal team to check all necessary data processing, calculations and statutory reporting work for DB pension scheme clients.
- Own strands of work and opportunities to take on additional responsibilities and contribute to team learning and development
Key Experience of the Actuarial Analyst:
- Part Qualified Actuary or stop-studier
- DB Actuarial experience
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
The recruitment of a strong Actuarial Analyst is of the highest importance to our client who are offering a highly competitive package on offer, including full study support if required.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming an Actuarial Analyst at a partner-led Consultancy then please apply with your CV below or contact Rebecca Miles.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.