City of London
Study Support + Strong Benefits
Actuarial Analyst sought for a Global Re-Insurer within their Corporate Actuarial team in Central London.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate or junior Actuarial Analyst to join a Global Re-Insurer in an exciting position as an Actuarial Analyst.
The Actuarial Analyst position is with a client who are going through a period of change, with multiple projects ongoing and scheduled to improve processes, efficiencies and productivity. This team is key to this change programme and this role requires someone who is keen to be an active part of these projects.
Responsibilities of the Actuarial Analyst:
- Produce quarterly reporting results across multiple bases including SII and IFRS
- Support regular assumption setting process and Internal Model process, including model calibrations, model runs and review of results
- Prepare and run model and validate output, test and implement changes to the actuarial systems, including reporting databases
Key Experience of the Actuarial Analyst:
- First Class or 2:1 degree in a Maths based subject
- Up to 2 years Actuarial experience, although a graduate would be considered
- Strong communication skills
The recruitment of a strong Actuarial Analyst is of the highest importance to our client who are looking to arrange interviews as soon as possible.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming an Actuarial Analyst at a Global Re-Insurer then please apply with your CV below or contact Jack Dykins-
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.