Actuarial Analyst sought for by a market-leading insurer. Our client is seeking a candidate who is a part or nearly qualified actuary to join them as an Actuarial Analyst.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who has experience in an actuarial role to join a market-leading insurer as an Actuarial Analyst.
Responsibilities of the Actuarial Analyst:
- Work with the pricing team to help inform rating strategy
- Transformation and regulatory reporting work
- Opportunities to spend time working in Capital through our flexible resourcing model
- Work across various personal lines products
Key Experience of the Actuarial Analyst:
- People who love to solve problems
- Strong communication skills
- Prior experience in an actuarial role, GI personal lines preferable
- Part, nearly or experienced qualified
Our client are looking to recruit a strong Actuarial Analyst as soon as possible and looking to hold interviews immediately.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming an Actuarial Analyst at a market-leading insurer then please apply with your CV below or contact Josh Spencer.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.